Our client was accused of forcible rape and was facing 25 years in prison if he was convicted. After three days of trial, the District Attorney conceded and offered our client a plea bargain: plea to a low level, non-sex offense felony and receive a sentence of six months in jail and five years of probation. And just as important, he won’t have to register as a sex offender.
Trial Lawyers With Over 50 Years Of Combined Experience
- case result: Rape 1 reduced to non-sex offense; no SORA registration
- Can I refuse a blood alcohol test in New York?
- What are the fatal four construction accidents?
- What types of compensation can you receive from a personal injury case?
- Attorney Frost Secures Not Guilty Verdict in Criminal Weapon Possession Case