General Practice Attorneys in Troy
Our Trial Lawyers Are Ready to Fight for You
In addition to our primary areas of legal practice, the lawyers at Frost & Kavanaugh perform many other legal services for our valued clients who are individuals as well as business owners. We help people all over Rensselaer, Saratoga and Albany Counties.
Let us help you:
- Prepare a Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney, and Health Care Proxy
- Probate the estate of a deceased relative or friend
- Close the real estate deal for the sale of your home or the purchase of your new home
- Appoint a guardian for someone incapacitated
- Receive compensation for employment discrimination or wrongful termination
- Recover a monetary award for false arrest, wrongful imprisonment, police brutality, and other civil rights violations
For your business, we can:
- Form a corporation or LLC
- Defend you and your company against customer claims and business disputes
- Challenge non-compete contracts and other restrictive employment clauses
- Assist with corporate and partnership dissolution
No matter how complex your case may seem, rest assured that we have what it takes to resolve it. With 50 years of combined experience, we know the law from front to back and can apply our extensive knowledge to any difficult legal matter.
Discuss your legal matter with us and see how Frost & Kavanaugh, P.C. can help. Call (518) 730-4222 or contact us online today.