In addition to our primary areas of legal practice, the lawyers at Frost & Kavanaugh, P.C., perform many other legal services for our valued clients who are individuals as well as business owners.
Let us help you:
- Prepare a Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy.
- Probate the Estate of a deceased relative or friend.
- Close the real estate deal for the sale of your home or the purchase of your new home.
- Appoint a guardian for someone incapacitated.
- Receive compensation for employment discrimination or wrongful termination.
- Recover a monetary award for false arrest, wrongful imprisonment, police brutality and other civil rights violations.
And for your business:
- Form a corporation or LLC.
- Defend you and your company against customer claims and business disputes.
- Challenge non-compete contracts and other restrictive employment clauses;
- Assist with corporate and partnership dissolution.